Friday 15 October 2010

Friday Pop Tarts

This takes me back to Noirmoutier this year where OH and I spent a fabulous weekend with my sister and some friends, dodging German naturists and eating mussels baked in pine leaves and neverending buffet of langoustines.

Speaking of langoustines, I was watching a British programme the other day that was extolling the virtues of Scottish seafood. There was a segment in which the presenter was feeding langoustines to the locals, and the general consensus was that langoustines tasted 'like chicken, but a bit prawny'.

I still weep for British palates.


Stromae - "Alors on danse" Symphonique -Ce n'est pas un clip
envoyé par StromaeOfficiel. - Regardez la dernière sélection musicale.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home