Friday 30 January 2009

Blue...

So, I'm catching up with posting by adding another post on my day-but of the new blog. Playing around with templates and trawling through the internetweb to find myself a new face in place of the dour looking woman to your right reminded me of a surreal conversation I had with some friends over dinner in Paris last week:

Miss T: So, how is the caramel crépe?

Me: DIVINE!

OH: Oh, you mean blue with a cane?

Rest of table: (thinking) WTF?

Me: I think you're thinking of the Smurfs, or Krishna.

Rest of table checks crépes for any added acid we may be tripping on.

Anyway, I decided to type in 'blue with a cane' in to the Google image search, hoping to come up with something screamingly funny. Unfortunately there isn't anything to correspond to this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home